1. Respect the right to live and be free
- No slave trading
- No violence may be employed against a non-aggressor
- Participation in war must have a just origin (response to aggression)
2. Respect individual property rights
- No piracy or theft
3. Contracts/Agreements must be informed and consensual
- No extortion
- No racketeering
4. Disputes or allegations of breaching the paragraphs above are to be settled by a jury of six members of LSES, consented to by both parties.
- If agreement on a jury cannot be reached in a reasonable time (1 week), both sides select three jurors each.
- A LSES member has the right to not participate in jury duty.